My cousin is in final year engineering and have got an offer from Wipro..he is more interested to join Infosys. His interview process in Infy is currently going on..there is a bond with Wipro that he may have to sign if he joins Wipro. How should he ask for a delayed joining. Should he really care for Infy or go ahead with Wipro for now ?
inspy · Plastr VERIFIED
This comment was flagged by the community/Hush Admin. Click here if you still want to see it.