Switching after promotion Hike
My promotion is initiated 2 months back. I am expecting my promotion and hike letter to be received in this month. Is it good if I switch immediately after I get increment letter? Will I get in hike based on new salary? Or Should I wait for 1-2 months to have the payslips of incremented salary? What will be the problems that I might face after putting resignation in current company?